Monday, January 8, 2007

Now that I have had some time to think........

New Years Resolutions

1. Make a conscious effort to say, "Thank you" when someone pays me a compliment with no argument. This is something I have tried to do for a long time, but I still fail at it miserably. Instead of just accepting the compliment, I have always tended to go into an explanation as to why I WASN'T worthy of the compliment.

2. Find something I like about myself every day. From the simplest to the most profound.

3. Do things every day to make myself feel beautiful. Get my nails done, a pedicure, my hair done, or even just putting on makeup.

4. Get pictures taken of myself professionally. This is something I did once, a long time ago. Since then I have not felt I deserved it, or looked good enough to do it....but, this is the year I do it again. Maybe they will even be boudoir type photos!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boudoir?

Isn't a holiday coming up on Feb 10th that would be perfect for those I recon. I'm sure someone would enjoy those. (And I know Valentine's Day is on the 14th lol)


JLA